Event has ended
Join us for the next user group meeting! The topic this month is: Program templates. How do you use program templates on your team, and how should you use them? Including when to tokenize and when not to tokenize.
This will be a roundtable-format discussion, so come with your questions and bugs, both on and off topic. If you have a position you're trying to hire for, or if you yourself are looking for a new job, reach out to Jeff Shearer or myself (Edward Unthank), and we'll do our best to get you in touch with the right people.
- Date: Thursday, March 24th
- Time: 4:00-6:00pm
- Location: 901 5th Ave #1200, Seattle, WA 98164
- Location Details: This is one of the taller buildings roughly on at 5th Ave and Madison. Here's a streetview of the entrance. Pitchbook is on the 12th floor!
- Topic: Marketing Operations in 2016: trends, features, and initiatives
Also, as always, please help us spread the word - we don't have the means to invite via email as we typically do, so if you know people who'd like to attend, make sure they get on the community and join this group!
When and Where
Start Time:Mar 24, 2016 4:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Mar 24, 2016 6:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:Pitchbook, 901 5th Ave #1200, Seattle, WA 98164
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Edward Unthank (ETU) (Owner)