Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at CVENT, 1765 Greensboro Station Place, 7 th floor, Tysons Corner, VA 22102
Starts at 2:00 PM · Ends on Jun 29, 2016 at 5:00 PM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Please join us for a discussion of Marketing Analytics and Multi-Touch Attribution on June 29, 2016, Wednesday, at 5 pm, in CVENT office, Tyson's Corner!
Kevin O'Neill, Director, Lead Generation, Clarabridge. With 15 years of experience using emerging technology to develop digital marketing strategies, Kevin leads the Clarabridge Marketing Operations team where he drives lead generation processes and manages the marketing technology stack of tools and platforms used to enhance the digital experience across websites, email campaigns, and online advertising in order to achieve key marketing goals. Kevin previously worked at Edelman where he led digital accounts for technology clients, and Grassroots Enterprise, an advocacy software company, acquired by Edelman in 2009.
The Journey to Attribution: The Best of Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA)
- The Model in the Sky - Understanding First-Touch and Multi-Touch with RCA
- Any Way You Attribute It - Learn the Pros and Cons of using RCA for Revenue Attribution
- Don’t Stop Building Reports –The Greatest Hits Across Content and Events
- Separate Ways – Different Vendors. Different Models.
Jessica Sprinkel, CEO of Sponge Software, a new martech startup to help marketers create revenue-driven marketing plans. Prior to founding Sponge, she was the head of demand generation at Logi Analytics, where she supported 90% of the sales pipeline and helped grow the company from $10 million to $40 million in revenue.
Revenue-Driven Marketing Metrics
- Building Your Demand Waterfall: foundation of lead to revenue model
- Aligning Sales & Marketing Goals to Revenue: setting up metrics-driven marketing and sales plans
- Agree on Mutual SLAs to Achieve Goals: documenting stages and definitions, marketing and sales goals.
Agenda also includes:
- Marketo Summit 2016: key sessions, takeaways and discoveries.
- Marketo Spring 2016 release: new features and functionality.
Submit your Marketo Hack! A presenter of a hack will get a reward from Rybbon. Send your ideas to Helen Abramova, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVENT, 1765 Greensboro Station Place, 7 th floor, Tysons Corner, VA 22102