Event has ended
Please join us for a next MUG meeting on Wednesday, April 27th at 5 pm EDT in McLean, VA.
The topic: Online Events: Turning Virtual Guests Into Real Success
- Jignesh Shah is the CEO of Rybbon, a digital gifting platform for marketers. He was previously the CMO at Metalogix where 3x revenue growth drove a successful acquisition by Permira. Jignesh’ team built an advanced digital marketing platform around Marketo and Salesforce.com to fuel demand for 8 products in 9 global regions.
- Online Events: Webinars vs. Live Demos vs. Virtual Events
- Goals & Fit to Marketing Strategy
- Secrets of driving webinar attendance in 2016
- Webinar follow-up: using segmentation to drive conversions
- Integrating the new sales communications tools into webinar follow-up
- Scaling your webinar program.
Also the meeting will include Marketo Hacks, upcoming Marketo Summit discussion, a breakout session, and a networking break.
Sponsor of the event: Logi Analytics.
Directions: 7900 Westpark Drive, McLean, VA 22102.
On arrival, please go to Level G and look for the Marketo User Group signs (conference room Tysons 1 & 11 on the ground floor of the building).
Metro: Silver Line – Tyson’s Corner Station (about a 10 min walk).
Parking: Free guest parking in guest parking lot or in garage (no need for validation after 7 pm; gate is open).
When and Where
Start Time:Apr 27, 2016 2:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Apr 27, 2016 5:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:7900 Westpark Drive, McLean, VA 22102
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Helen Abramova (Owner)