Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at CVENT
Starts at 2:00 PM · Ends on Jan 13, 2016 at 5:00 PM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Dear MUG members,
Please join us at our next MUG meeting in Tyson's Corner (McLean), VA on January 13th, 2016, at 5 pm - 8 pm.
The topic of the meeting is Lead Life Cycle: How To Set Up Marketing Engine.
Our agenda includes the following areas:
- Building Lead Life Cycle: Marketo Revenue Model, Basic Life Cycle in Marketing Activities.
- Funnel Phases and Lead Revenue Stages in Marketo and CRM: how to connect marketing and sales.
- Lead Scoring: strategies and tactics.
- Lead Life Cycle and Scoring: best practices and use cases.
- Advanced technologies: using additional apps for building lead life cycle and scoring.
- Matt Papertsian, Service Director, Emerging Growth Strategies, at SiriusDecisions
- Moni Oloyede, Director of Marketing and Principal, at Markistry.
Refreshments will be provided by CVENT, sponsor of the meeting.
Our meetings are designed for mid-level of Marketo proficiency (approximately 2 years of experience). The event is the first meeting of a series of MUG workshops on mastering Marketo, marketing automation and marketing technologies. Meetings are planned to take place every 2 months.
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Helen Abramova at email@example.com, 703-473-0299.
1765 Greensboro Station Place, 7 th floor Tysons Corner, VA 22102 United States