Event has ended
Join us for our annual holiday user group meeting on Wednesday, December 2nd at 'The Leonardo'!
Come join the fun and networking with your Marketo peers!
For the meeting we have two special guest presenters joining us.
- Justin Cooperman, Marketo, Sr. Product Marketing Manager (see Bio below)
- Bill Brady, Eli Kirk Riser, President & CMO / Industry expert (see Bio below)
- Open discussion/dialogue/questions
- Giveaway: 2 complimentary tickets to see the new "Mummies of the World Exhibit" at The Leonardo, December 18 - March 6. This is a $45 gift we are providing. Plus all attendees will be entered in a chance to win two tickets for the VIP opening of the exhibit, A can't miss opportunity!
We request everyone who plans to join us please REGISTER HERE for the meeting due to the limited seating at the facility and for food planning.
Here are the details:
- Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2015
- Time: 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- NEW Location: The Leonardo, 209 500 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Special thanks to The Leonardo and Andrew Parker for the cool location this month!
We look forward to seeing you at our hoiliday meeting in December!
Trent Cross & Andrew Parker
Salt Lake City User Group Co-Leaders
This month's special guests and presenters:
Justin Cooperman, @justincooperman, Sr. Product Mktg Manager, Marketo (in person!)
When and Where
Start Time:Dec 2, 2015 2:30 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Dec 2, 2015 4:30 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:The Leonardo, 209 500 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Trent Cross (Owner)