Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at Convercent (929 Broadway Denver, CO 80203)
Starts at 4:30 PM · Ends on Oct 28, 2015 at 6:30 PM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
The October Denver Marketo User Group will be just south of downtown Denver for an after-work meeting.
Date/Time: October 28, 2015, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Denver, CO 80203
- 5:30 - 5:45 Introductions
- 5:45 - 6:15 Realize the Power of Webinars with Marketo
- 6:15 - 6:45 Use Case: A Simple, "Hands-off" Email Automation with Marketo
- 6:45 - 7:30 Marketo Workshop
Realize the Power of Webinars with Marketo
- Speaker: Bruce McDuffee, Knowledge Marketing for Industry, Inc. (KMI)
- Description: Webinars can be a powerful and efficient marketing tactic for demand generation, creating quality leads and deep target audience engagement. Marketo makes the execution and follow up to webinars easy and manageable even with a small team. Bruce will talk about the practical aspect of connecting Marketo with a webinar platform for efficient event management. He will also talk about the power of educational webinars versus product based webinars sharing a couple of short case studies.
Use Case: A Simple, "Hands-off" Email Automation with Marketo
- Speaker: Grant Grigorian, Path to Scale
- Description: Grant will build a simple email drip program using Marketo's Engagement Programs, and then add automation all around it: automatically find new leads to add to the program, automatically remove leads that should no longer get the emails, and automatically produce reporting on the performance of the program.
Convercent (929 Broadway Denver, CO 80203)
929 Broadway Denver United States