Event has ended
Join us for the next user group meeting, where guest speaker Adam New-Waterson will be talking for be giving a presentation! He'll be going over Account-Based Marketing—what it is, why do it, and how to do it in Marketo.
After Adam is done, this will be a roundtable-format discussion, so come with your questions and bugs, both on and off topic. If you have a position you're trying to hire for, or if you yourself are looking for a new job, reach out to Jeff Shearer or myself (Edward Unthank (ETU)), and we'll do our best to get you in touch with the right people.
- Date: Thursday, October 15th
- Time: 4:00-6:00pm
- Location: Pitchbook, 901 5th Ave #1200, Seattle, WA 98164
- Location Details: This is one of the taller buildings roughly on at 5th Ave and Madison. Here's a streetview of the entrance. Pitchbook is on the 12th floor!
- Topic: Account-Based Marketing in Marketo, by Adam New-Waterson
Also please help us spread the word - we don't have the means to invite via email as we typically do, so if you know people who'd like to attend, make sure they get on the community and join this group!
When and Where
Start Time:Oct 15, 2015 4:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Oct 15, 2015 6:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:Pitchbook, 901 5th Ave #1200, Seattle, WA 98164, 901 5th Ave #1200, Seattle
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Edward Unthank (ETU) (Owner)