Friday, October 9, 2015 at Alert Logic
Starts at 10:00 AM · Ends at 11:00 AM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)
I'm happy to announce that we will kick off the first Houston Marketo User Group Meeting in October and hope you can make it. The goal of the initial meeting is to get an understanding of how Marketo is being deployed in Houston and how you can get the most out of your Marketo investment. Bring your questions and enjoy a lunch provided by Video Marketing platform company, Vidyard.
Here is the agenda:
- Introduction to Houston MUG members.
- Introduction to meeting sponsor Vidyard.
- 10 ways you can get more out of your Marketo investment - Tim Lamb, Houston MUG Leader.
- Q&A Top challenges of Marketo - what are you looking to overcome come and what questions do you need answered?
- Next Houston MUG meeting.
- Core Topic: 10 tools to get more out of your Marketo investment
- Date: Friday, October 9, 2015
- Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Location: Alert Logic, 1776 Yorktown St, Houston (7th floor ask for John Whiteside or Valerie Whiting, meeting will be held on 6th floor meeting room).
- Event Host: Alert Logic is a Marketo customer and leading IT Security Provider.
- Parking: Free visitor parking is provided in the parking building at Alert Logic. If visitor parking is full proceed to the top of the building for the staff parking and notify hosts on arrival.
- On Arrival: Check in on the 7th floor to get your name badge and the meeting will be held on the 6th floor in the Westend Patio Building.
- What to bring: Your questions, experiences and lessons learned.
- Lunch to be provided Vidyard
1776 Yorktown Street Houston United States