Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at Your desk! Go to Community Help and post under 'office hours'
Starts at 11:00 AM · Ends at 12:30 PM, PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
This Wednesday 8/26 from 11:00am - 12:30pm PDT
we are having Community Office Hours!
Ask your questions about how to use the Community, and the Community team will be standing by to answer them in real time
Here's how it works:
Purpose of Office Hours
- It offers you an opportunity to post questions about how to use the Community (Remember: No question is stupid)
- We are hoping to increase adoption and help users become adjusted to this new experience. We know it's NOT easy at first...but it will be!
- This helps the Community Team improve the overall user experience for YOU
- Go to About Community and bookmark this page because questions and answers will not be live until we begin the session at 11am PDT.
- When you post a question, you must add it to the category ‘Office Hours’. This category will only be visible during office hours.
- We will be responding to your questions as quickly as possible. We have a team of 3 so response time will depend on demand!
- Sometimes we will @mention two people who have similar questions in our answers
- We will be archiving all questions and answers 48 hours after the session, but we post a summary of the session, highlighting
- Remember, this is the first live office hours we've had so bare with us! If you have feedback on how this could be better...please post it in help after the session.
We look forward to chatting with you Wednesday.
Your desk! Go to Community Help and post under 'office hours'