Event has ended
Join us for the next user group meeting, where we'll talk marketing team structure—how do people distribute responsibilities among marketing? How many people on marketing teams? How many people and who uses Marketo on a weekly basis on your team?
As always, this will be a roundtable-format discussion, so come with your questions and bugs, both on and off topic. If you have a position you're trying to hire for, or if you yourself are looking for a new job, reach out to Jeff Shearer or myself (Edward Unthank (ETU)), and we'll do our best to get you in touch with the right people.
- Date: Thursday, August 20
- Time: 4:00-6:00pm
- Location: PayScale, Inc, 1000 1st Ave S., 4th floor, Seattle, WA 98134
- Location Details: This is the old Jones Soda building. Enter in the furthest south door of the building. If you show up on time, we'll welcome you downstairs and take up up to the 4th floor. If you're a late arrival, call Reid Wilson at (425) 374-9366 to get welcomed in.
- Topic: Marketing Team Structures
Also please help us spread the word - we don't have the means to invite via email as we typically do, so if you know people who'd like to attend, make sure they get on the community and join this group!
When and Where
Start Time:Aug 20, 2015 4:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Aug 20, 2015 6:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Event Location:PayScale, Inc, 1000 1st Ave S., Suite 500, Seattle, WA 98134
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Edward Unthank (ETU) (Owner)