Thursday, July 30, 2015 at Philadelphia Free Library
Starts at 11:30 AM · Ends at 1:30 PM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Thank you to all who have posted their questions and ideas in our Community group! These discussions are the inspiration for the topics that we will be covering at our next user group meeting. Below are the agenda and details of the meeting:
- Becky Miner, Marketing Manager at Chatham Financial, will walk us through how her company has set up webinar programs in Marketo and how they are looking to improve.
As a B2B company, Chatham Financial has used webinars over the last 6 years to increase awareness and establish expertise in its space. The company started using Marketo in 2013 and has run 50 webinar programs in 2 years through the platform.
- Now that it’s been a few months since the Canada Anti-Spam Law went into effect, Alex Stanton and Rhoan Morgan from DemandLab will share their experience with how clients are managing CASL, CAN-SPAM and EU Spam compliance.
Are you compliant yet? What should you do to get there and how could these laws affect your marketing campaigns?
- General group discussion on structuring marketing automation teams.
This will be an opportunity for ALL to exchange insights on how your marketing automation teams are organized, what is working and not working, what to consider when building a marketing automation team, and what are some best practices to follow.
- Date: Thursday, July 30, 2015
- Time: 2:30 – 4:30 PM
- Location: Philadelphia Free Library, 1905 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 (19th and Locust on W. Rittenhouse Square)
A map of parking options in the area is attached.
Please register for the meeting via the notification or Community. We look forward to seeing you all in July!
Philadelphia Free Library
1905 Locust Street Philadelphia United States