Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at Uberflip
Starts at 3:00 PM · Ends on Jun 30, 2015 at 5:00 PM, PST (America/Los_Angeles)
Join us for an evening of learning, networking, and Marketo merriment!
- 5:45 PM - Doors open - Find a seat and say hello before the event.
- 6:00 PM - "7 Hacks for a High-Performing Marketo Instance" - Justin Norris will walk us through some tips and tricks for getting more power and performance from your Marketo instance. Launch programs lightening fast, automate attribution, contain your complex logic, trigger flows based on inactivity, and a whole lot more.
- 6:45 PM - Ask The Group / Show and Tell - A brand new segment where you can either pitch your problems to the group OR show off something cool you've built. Leverage the Marketo expertise in Toronto for some extra brainpower on your toughest problems and give back by sharing your secrets.
NOTE! If you have something you'd like to show and tell, please DM either Caryl Mostacho or Justin Norris before the event so we can slot you in.
- 7:30 PM - News, Events, and Job Opportunities - Update on upcoming news and events as well as a chance to share any job opportunities with the group. Potential employers should contact one of the co-leaders before the event to arrange to pitch their opportunity to the group.
- 7:45 - 8:30 PM - Network and Chat - Hang out with your fellow Toronto-area Marketo-folk. You're in good company.
135 Liberty Street, Suite 401 Toronto Canada