In order to manager authorized support contacts you must be set up as a Support Administrator on your Support Entitlement with Marketo.
1. Log into the Marketo Community and click Support, then click on the Submit a Case button.
2. Once the Case Application loads, click Manage Authorized Contacts to approve or disapprove authorized contacts.
3. The top of the Manage Authorized Contacts page provides information about contact totals and contains a search field for names and email addresses.
If the Allow Marketo Support to Add Authorized Contacts? checkbox is checked, it means that the customer has granted permission to Marketo Support to add authorized contacts.
4. To authorize a contact, check the Is Authorized checkbox next to the contact's name.
In order to appear on the list of available contacts, the user must have clicked Community (while logged into Marketo) at least
5. To un-authorize a contact, click the Is Authorized checkbox next to a contact name to clear the check mark. Click OK in the popup.
If contact on the list is no longer an employee at your company or that person does not need to manage cases you can remove a contact from the listing entirely, by selecting the No Longer checkbox. Click OK in the popup.
6. Refresh the page by clicking Manage Authorized Contacts.
Great! You just brought Marketo Support some new friends!