Partner Support Access is an option available for customers working with designated third party Agencies to grant delegation of authority during a consulting engagement without having to add them as an Authorized Contact. Approving a Partner Support Access request allows an Agency to:
- Open a Support Case for your Marketo subscription either under their own name or the name of any Authorized Contact.
- Approve login access for Marketo Support to your Marketo subscription
- Request changes to the layout or functionality of your Marketo subscription (e.g., Create/Update/Merge/Delete Custom Fields, update CRM Sync interval, custom dedupe, custom sync filter, etc)
How to review a Request
When a third party Agency requests permission for Partner Support Access an email will be sent to the Customer Admin for your subscription. The Customer Admin will then need to approve or deny the request by using the following steps:
1. Log into the Marketo Community and click Support, then click on the Submit a Case button.
2. Once the Case Application loads, click Partner Support Access
3. Click in the dropdown menu for Partner Duration and select the appropriate response
- No – denies the request. Third party Agency will not be given delegation of authority.
- Yes for 60/180/365 days – approves the request, providing delegation of authority for the designated length of time selected.
4. Click Submit
Granted permission can be revoked at any time by accessing the “Partner Support Access” tab and removing the permission.