Marketo Support provides an easy Case Submission/Management Tool that allows authorized contacts to easily connect with our Support Team and also manage and view all open and closed support cases.
Each company has a limited number of people that are set up as Authorized Support Contacts and can log into the Marketo Community and submit support cases. Contact your Support Admin to request to be added as an authorized support contact. If you do not know who your support admin is, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Marketo Cares team will be able to provide you details and put you intouch with your Support Admin.
1. To submit a case from the Bizible Home Page, select the Support Cases link under the Bizible Support Links box.
2. Once the Support App loads, select Create Case and fill out the required fields in order to submit your case:
- Subject - Provide a summary of what your case is about
- Priority - What is the priority level of your case. Default case priority is P3. Selecting P1 (highlest level) requires you to provide explanation of the business impact
- Case Issue - Select Bizible from the drop down
- Description - What are the details of the case you are submitting. The more details and the more accurate the details are, the better our support engineers will be able to respond.
- Optional Fields - Not required for case submission, but can be useful for case assignment and data collection
- Case Type - Offers data point for our internal categorization of your type of question
- Attachment - Add any files or images that will help the support engineer better diagnose and solve your support issue
- Email CC List - Add any additional email addresses you could like to copy on the case notifications (limit of 10)
3. Once all the necessary fields for your case are filled in, click the Save button and your case is submitted and will be routed to the next available skilled Technical Support Engineer to assist you.