Often times customers ask which messages they should send to the Email Deliverability Power Pack seedlist. Consider these guidelines to prioritize.
- Routinely seed from each IP/domain combination
- Prioritize seeding to any of the following:
- High priority segments (customers, employees, investors, etc. that have high strategic value)
- High risk segments (lapsed subscribers, new audiences, audiences that have not been mailed for more than 3 months) even if they are low volume
- Segments showing poor/declining performance (lower opens/clicks/conversions)
- Segments that reflect large audiences (weekly/monthly newsletters or operational notifications that go to the entire database)
- Setup a recurring campaign that sends to one (or more) of the templates on a periodic basis, especially if you see declining performance.
Who This Solution Applies To
Customers with the Email Deliverability Power Pack