Hi all, After 4 and a half great years at OnRamp, I am leaving to pursue another opportunity, which means that my fantastic job is now available! OnRamp was recently acquired by LightEdge, another excellent data center services company with HQ in Des Moines, IA, but most of the marketing team is in Austin, and this role will stay in Austin (posting may not reflect that, but that's what I've been told, and they will be updating it). I have nothing but great things to say about this company and the role, so feel free to hit me up on LinkedIn with questions about it or view more/apply here.
As the Marketing Demand Generation Specialist, you will drive the execution and measurement across a range of multi-touch tactics supporting the Sales organization. This role works extensively with Product Marketing, Sales, the Partner Group, and outside agencies to implement fully integrated Marketing campaigns and programs.
We are looking for a high-energy, creative digital marketing expert who thrives in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects. You will lead our demand generation activities leveraging tools like Salesforce and Marketo to drive attendance to our events and webinars, and maintain a constant cadence of email marketing campaigns supported by paid advertising.
Tracking, measuring and reporting on lead gen activities will be a major area of emphasis. We are looking for an innovator who will leverage a modern marketing toolset and deploy techniques that will attract new customers and drive upsell/cross-sell to existing customers. All complex data analyses will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company.
- Develop, optimize, and execute a demand generation strategy that builds awareness, drives pipeline and creates sustainable revenue to scale
- Lead both inbound and outbound demand generation activities by:
- Manage the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and audience segments
- Lead the technical aspects of key Marketing systems like Marketo and Salesforce to identify, engage, generate, distribute and report on leads
- Create and qualify leads through lead-generation initiatives including SEM, SEO, retargeting, content syndication, nurture programs, paid social media, email campaigns and webinars
- Drive attendance to our events and webinars to maximize lead generation potential
- Own day-to-day program and activity tracking, follow-up, testing and reporting on defined analytics
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of account engagement through nurture campaigns
- Use insights and findings from demand gen results to propose changes in direction
- Track activity on the number of leads, cost per qualified lead, and the % of leads turned into opportunities
- Manage KPIs by analyzing program impact on revenue pipeline with needed root cause analysis and corrective action planning
- Share analytical results and recommendations with corporate leadership and Sales regularly
- Create and analyze metrics reports on Marketing and Sales activities – weekly and monthly MQL, SQL, funnel and budget performance – and make recommendations on areas of optimization
- Work hand-in-hand with PR, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, and Business Operations to ensure campaigns are coordinated and tracked from beginning to end
- Collaborate with team members across the organization so that strategy, messaging, branding and execution are consistent and coordinated for all campaigns
- Gain a deep understanding of our corporate value prop and messaging to amplify the brand and product positioning everywhere
- Be a champion for next generation Marketing and Sales operations best practices
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in demand generation
- Expertise in Marketo marketing automation
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analytics
- Proficient in MS office, Web Marketing tools like LinkedIn Campaigns, Google Analytics and AdWords
- Salesforce expert-level experience with the ability to identify target segments and generate lists through various third-party sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with confidence presenting to leadership
- Be a motivator who can manage virtual teams at agencies
- Travel – as needed to participate in and drive company marketing events nationwide