- How do I enroll into a live course?
Follow the steps below:
- Go to https://learn.marketo.com
- Log into the Marketo University portal using your Marketo instance account and password.
- Once logged in, perform a search for your course. (Class name or Learning Passport subscription)
- Select your course from the search results and choose the date for the course you want to attend. (if applicable)
- Click on the “Request Access”button to enroll.
- In the “Reason for Request”section, please enter your company name and order number (if you know it).
- A course confirmation email will be sent to you once your enrollment is confirmed.
- How do I pay for a course?
Email email@example.com either:
- Pay via secure credit card form (for US and Canada only)
- Pay via invoice through the company. You will get a quote to be signed asap in order to enroll, then the company's billing address will receive an invoice 10-15 business days later.
- What is the best learning path for me to take/Which classes should I begin with?
Depending on your level of familiarity and role:
- What is the cost for a Learning Passport and what does it include?
We have two options for the subscription. Our full-access passport that includes both on-demand and live, instructor-led classes costs 5,000 USD for one user for one year. Our e-learning passport that includes self-paced courses costs 2,500 USD for one user for one year. Please note that only current Marketo customers can purchase these at this time.
- How can I cancel/reschedule a class?
- If the class start date and time is more than a week away, you can cancel your enrollment in Marketo University through the same course schedule page where you requested- click "Cancel Enrollment." You can also cancel this on the "My Upcoming Training" section on the homepage of your Marketo University account. Under "Action" click the drop-down and select "Cancel Enrollment." Please also notify firstname.lastname@example.org your cancellation.
- If the class starts within a week, email email@example.com. Please note not all requests will be honored, and they are reviewed on an individual basis if out of policy. See terms and conditionsfor further information.
- Where can I find materials and an agenda for the course?
- For on-demand courses, the materials are on the same page in the section with the links to recordings.
- For ILVT courses, the materials will be included in the confirmation emails from GoToTraining sent 1 week, 1 day, and 1 hour in advance.
- For ILT in-person courses, materials are sent the Friday before the course start date.
- Why is my Marketo University account inactive, and how do I reactivate this?
Marketo University accounts deactivate after 6 months without use. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org reactivate.
- What is the difference between an on-demand class and ILT?
On-demand courses are recordings the customer can view at any time for the duration of the purchase terms. ILT courses are live and led by an instructor either virtually or in-person.
- Can I have a coworker follow along with me during a virtual class?
Per our terms and conditions, one seat = one attendee. Coworkers or others may not participate in, view, record, or replicate any part of a Marketo course or materials.
- Where do I find free training materials?
Free training is open to everyone at https://www.marketo.com/education/training/
- Do I need any special equipment to take a virtual class?
Our virtual training runs through GoToTraining and they do have specific requirements as well as Marketo training instances.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE PARTICIPATION
For the best course experience, please review the following technical requirements prior to attending the course.
• Use a mouse if possible
• Use two monitors if possible
• Use one of the following web browsers:
o Google Chrome, latest version (recommended)
o Mozilla Firefox, latest version
o Apple Safari, latest version
o Microsoft Edge, latest version
o Internet Explorer, v10 or v11
• Disable the pop-up blocker on your browser (required)
- How long does it take for a class request to get approved?
Marketo University will respond to class requests within 48 hours, usually within 24. Please email email@example.com submitting a request if expedition and/or payment is needed.