Hello Austin User Group,
Marketo Summit is just around the riverbend happening April 29 - May 2 in San Francisco. Anthony Figgins and I are counting down the days till we see you all there!
The kings and queens of Marketo Summit have applied their wizardry to keep flight costs down from Austin to San Francisco still. Check them out and book it... like now!
Other important Marketo Summit information you need to know...
- Texas MUG leaders are in the process of organizing a Texas MUG breakfast meetup on 1/30. Fill out the form so we can get a head count -->TX MUG Marketo Summit Meetup . 27 people and counting.
- I spoke to a little Marketo fairy today. Marketo is organizing a WORLD-WIDE MUG MEETUP for lunch on Tuesday 5/1. This is like the World FAIR for MUGs.
- Stay up-to-date by joining our LinkedIn Group, like our Facebook page, and following us on Twitter.
- The MUG Contest deadline pushed to THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 20th. Ways for Austin to earn points...(A) You can still submit a nomination for the Fearless 50 campaign using #amug ( don't forget to use amug hashtag) and (B) Register for Summit and get $450 off registration discount code: Austin450
- Our very own AMUG member, Juli James, will be presenting at Marketo Summit. Don't miss her sessions.
Let's win these super fly capes for Marketo Summit. This is a grassroots effort y'all. Message me on LinkedIn you're still having trouble justifying the cost of going to your company - I'll give you some tips.
P.S. - Did you see the article about Austin named best place to live in America for second year in a row? Oh snap!