Location: ChargePoint EU Headquarters in Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be 25% of vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering the world’s leading EV charging network and most complete set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every EV charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a reality globally.
Supported by $298 million from investors including Daimler, Siemens, Linse Capital, Rho Capital Partners, BMW i Ventures and Braemar Energy Ventures, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of creating an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market. Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
ChargePoint is the market leader for EV charging in North America and has recently entered the European market with the goal to expand its global leadership position.
VP Marketing, Europe
What You Will Be Doing
As a key role within the European Marketing team, this position is responsible for the execution of all marketing automation campaigns in Europe, which includes the primary ownership of our Marketo marketing automation platform. The successful candidate will be our primary power user of Marketo, setting up and executing programs in Marketo to support our European inbound and outbound demand generation activities and their integration with our lead management processes and systems. He or she will have responsibility for continuously monitoring and measuring, providing analysis, and optimizing program performance. As a member of the European Marketing team, the candidate will be the key liaison to the Global Marketing Operations team and an internal advocate for all marketing automation needs and requirements in Europe, including privacy and GDPR compliance. The ideal candidate will have hands-on knowledge of effective lead lifecycle management and scoring methods and processes, as well as expertise in optimizing Marketo program execution to drive higher conversions and marketing-qualified leads for sales.
- Building and executing flawless and timely email marketing campaigns: one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic-content driven.
- Executing Marketo nurture programs, scoring programs, trigger- and drip-based automated email communications, ad hoc email campaigns, and event programs.
- Creating lead capture forms and/or partner with web development team on landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs, to successfully reach new customers and expand revenue growth within existing customer base.
- Helping to create and refine meaningful database segmentation so we can tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries and roles.
- Monitoring Marketo prospect database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect and lead database.
- Running analysis and reporting on campaign and website performance
- Collaborating with Marketing and Sales, analyzing data and identifying possible process improvements and system enhancements for improvements to automated marketing programs that maximize efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Developing and maintaining favorable relationships with internal European and global stakeholders, ensuring their needs and goals are consistently met.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Familiarity with requirements and best practices of European privacy compliance and laws, especially GDPR.
- Strong analytical skills, focus on metrics and experience using analytical tools
- Resourcefulness and proactive go-getter mentality.
- Ability to thrive in unstructured, fast-changing, team-oriented environments.
- Native language skills of Dutch, German or French. Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Knowledge of the B2B markets in Germany, UK, France and Netherlands. B2C experience is a plus.
- Prior international work experience and experience navigating and working with internationally distributed teams.
- Experience working for small to medium size technology startup and experience working for a US-based company (highly desired).
- Hands-on knowledge of HTML in creating email and web assets.
- EU work authorization (required)
- Business, Marketing or related B.S./B.A. or Master degree.
- Strong track record as a Marketo and Salesforce.com super user.
- Deep know-how in digital marketing mechanics, instrumentation and optimization, email marketing, marketing analytics.
- Solid understanding of the operations of modern demand gen techniques across multiple formats such as content, search, mobile, web conversion, email, paid, and partner platforms and influencer marketing.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in marketing automation, campaign management and B2B demand generation in an international technology company. B2C experience is a plus.
This document was generated from the following discussion: Marketing Automation and Campaigns Manager Europe - ChargePoint