When adding a checkbox field to the form, usually it appears after the field label. Here is how to swap the check box to the left and label to the right.
Checkbox position can be changed by following the below steps:
- Insert the checkbox field into the form
- Delete the text in the field label
- Set the label width to zero, set field width to 10
- Add rich text to the form (enter in the rich text editor what you want to appear to the right of the checkbox)
- Move the rich text block to the right of the field.
Is this article helpful ?