Are you a Marketo partner and interested in sponsoring a Marketo User Group (MUG)? Fill out this form to send our MUG Leaders a notification about your interest, and they will reach out to you if they would like to pursue your sponsorship!
Below are the guidelines for Marketo Technology Partners when sponsoring a User Group. Adherence to these Guidelines is a requirement for becoming and remaining a Marketo User Group Sponsor. Please contact email@example.com with any Partner questions.
As a meeting sponsor we ask that the Partner work collaboratively with our User Group leaders to provide one or more of the following:
- A meeting location that accommodates the number of attendees specified by the leader.
- Food and Beverages at ~$10/person. Type of meal and quantity is dependent upon meeting time of day.
- Other collateral or funding for activations and swag at the User Group meetings.
For their sponsorship they will receive:
- Five minutes speaking time at the beginning of the meeting. You may introduce yourself, your company, and how your solution integrates with or complements Marketo.
- Please note: This is a networking opportunity, not a selling opportunity. The focus of these meetings should always be on the needs of our users. You are welcome to remain throughout the meeting and network with customers post meeting.
For any User Group questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.