Hi Chicago user group! One of our customers, ItemMaster, is searching for a new Manager/Director of Marketing and Demand Generation! I've uploaded the file but also have the text here. It isn't limited to Chicago - DC is also on the table as well . ItemMaster recently won a Timmy Award (TechInMotion) in Chicago as the Best Tech Startup. If you know anyone who is a fit, please let me know or email the contact at the bottom!
ItemMaster is a Software-as-a-Service company providing manufacturers and retailers with products tocreate, manage, discover and consumer digital product records. We are back by Edison Partners and Chicago Ventures and led by experienced executives from marketing, retail, grocery and e-commerce. We are seeking a Manager/Director of Demand Generation to join our team to market to and compel consumer brand manufacturers and retailers to use ItemMaster for all their content needs. This person
will be responsible for the programs and campaigns that leverage multiple on and offline channels to ensure we exceed our pipeline and revenue goals. Through a combination of messaging development and writing skills, technology optimism, and the orchestration of multiple tactics, you will create, nurture and accelerate the buyer journey. You are a doer, a collaborator, and an innovator who works closely with sales, account management and product leaders, and the sales team to execute multichannel campaigns and account-based marketing programs.
• Own end-to-end account-based and inbound execution, including planning, promotion, optimization, and reporting
• Plan and execute demand generation programs and campaigns across multiple channels (digital ads, social media, email marketing, events, direct mail, and webinars, etc.)
• Write and produce landing pages, email assets, ad copy and webinar content to support the execution of campaigns
• Execute digital campaigns that are world-class examples of high-performance account-based execution
• Orchestrate account-based marketing programs in partnership with sales teams to drive pipeline volume and velocity, ensuring alignment and execution
• Lead content creation, yet working with other SME’s in collaboration, including newsletter, blog posts, sales sheets and ebooks, etc.
• Manage and optimize the website and all web assets, including SEO optimization
• Promote our content through all channels - web, email, social
• Measure and optimize the performance of all programs, campaigns, and channels
• 5-10 years demand generation marketing program experience (email campaigns, webinars, events, advertising, content, social media, etc.)
• Account-based marketing experience is strong plus
• High degree of self-motivation, initiative in sharing information, contributing toward group goals, and being accountable for results. Entrepreneurial drive to build a program that will have a major impact on company bottom line
• Technology savvy with web, marketing automation (preferably Marketo), salesforce.com, Google Analytics, and other demand generation related tools and platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills - copywriting and message development skills are required
• Experience in building, launching, and reporting on campaigns
• The ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Creative Writing or Journalism or related field preferred.
ItemMaster is an equal opportunity employer with benefits including 401K, paid sick and vacation days, medical, dental, and vision insurance. This role is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity and bonus plan participation.
ItemMaster is the most comprehensive source of brand-verified product content that satisfies every outpost of market demand including but not limited to merchandising, planning, marketing and ecommerce. Our cloud-based Brand ActivationTM Platform enables Manufacturers to create, manage, verify and share their product portfolio and customer-branded content across an ever-expanding syndication network including Amazon, Walgreens, Instacart, Southeastern Grocers, Coupons.com,
Ahold Delhaize, Drizly, and Walmart. Our flexible and time-sensitive distribution solutions allow the network to receive the content in the most applicable manner across all channels, which in turn drives higher levels of shopper engagement. For more information please visit www.itemmaster.com.
Helen Baptist can answer more questions: Helen@itemmaster.com