After setting up SSL on a Marketo instance, some landing pages give a mixed content security warning.
This is usually caused by elements on the page that use "http" rather than "https" in the resource URL. To find the element, do the following:
- Open the landing page in the browser
- Right click on the page and select View Source from the menu
- When the source code is displayed, use "Ctrl+F" to find anything using "http" in the resource URL
- Make a note of the elements you find
- Open the Landing Page in the Landing Page editor and find the element
- Edit the HTML for the element by clicking on the "HTML" icon in the toolbar
- Change the "http" in the HTML to "https"
Who This Solution Applies To
Customers who have SSL implemented on their Marketo instance