You are unable to abort a triggered Smart Campaign currently in progress.
The "Abort Campaign" function only works for batch campaigns. To stop leads from going through the flow of a triggered campaign, do the following:
- Deactivate the trigger campaign in the Schedule tab. This will prevent new leads from entering the campaign flow steps. It will not stop leads that have already entered from continuing through the flow.
- Use a "Remove from Flow" step to remove existing campaign members from the flow. This can be done a few different ways.
- View Campaign Members > Select All > Lead Actions > Special > Remove from Flow
- If the leads are in a Wait Step, you can add a Remove From Flow step after the Wait Step in the trigger campaign
- Create a small batch campaign with a "Member of Smart Campaign" Smart List filter and a "Remove from Flow" flow step that specifies the trigger campaign you want to remove them from.