Campaigns is a series of multi-channel steps including emails, phone calls, InMail and custom tasks that allows you to streamline your communications with your potential customers and existing customers. Three things are accomplished with Campaigns:
- Organize: Streamline all your outreach activities in one place for efficient execution
- Scale: Schedule all your outreach efforts so that you can scale your efforts, minimize manual work and personalize as much as you need
- Measure: Track the success of all your emails and tasks in one place while automatically logging them into Salesforce. By knowing what is resonating and leading to results, you can consistently test and improve your results
How do you set up a Campaign?
- On the Conversations page, head over to the Campaigns Tab:
- Then, create a category by clicking on the plus sign next to "Categories" and create a new Campaign by clicking on the 'Create a Campaign" button:
- Add a campaign name, and then click out of the text field to save.
After you create your first day and step, the "Add a Day" button will activate and you can continue to add as many days and steps as your sales process requires.
PLEASE NOTE: "Days" are not the number of days between actions, but the day within the sequence. For example, if your campaign is going to last 7 days, entering '3' means the action will go out on day 3 of 7 - not 3 days later.
Now it's time to start Adding People to your Campaign!