Calling all Marketo users!
As you know, the Marketing Nation Summit is taking place this year from April 23-26th, and we can’t wait to see you all there!
This year we’ve partnered with Adweek to offer a new content track focusing on the future of AdTech. We’re also bringing together the change makers in digital marketing, branding, innovation, customer experience, and advocacy to share valuable networking, conversations, and learnings about how to thrive in the Engagement Economy. This content is perfect for CMOs and executives from around the world!
That’s why we’ve put together a special contest to help spread the word about getting CMOs (or c-suite/VP equivalents) to experience a COMPLIMENTARY, day-long, exclusive thought leadership experience at Summit on April 25th at Moscone West in San Francisco.
Here’s how it works:
- From February 27th through March 27th, for every CMO (or c-suite/VP equivalent in your network) you refer that registers for Summit, you’ll earn a $100 gift card!
- For every CMO (or c-suite/VP equivalent in your network) you refer that registers, you’ll also be entered into a raffle to win a mystery grand prize worth $1,000!
- Bonus #1: for any CMO (or c-suite/VP equivalent in your network) that registers for Summit, they can also invite up to 10 team members from their organization to attend at a 50% discount!
- Bonus #2: for any CMO (or c-suite/VP equivalent in your network) that registers AND refers another CMO (or c-suite/VP equivalent) to Summit, they’ll receive an additional COMPLIMENTARY All-Access Pass!
- To submit and register your CMOs for Summit, please email CMOSUMMIT@marketo.com with the following info:
- Name of contestant referring the CMO
- Name of CMO attending Summit
- Company of CMO
- # of tickets with names and titles from their team attending Summit
- Can I refer any CMO from another organization other than my own?
- YES! You can refer any CMO (or c-suite/VP equivalent) that you know within your network.
- Is there a limit to the number of CMOs that I can refer during this contest?
- There’s no limit! You can refer as many CMOs (or c-suite/VP equivalent in your network) as you’d like!
- Is there something I can share with my CMO to get them interested in Summit?
- YES! See the below flyer for easy sharing.
- Does the complimentary VIP experience for my CMO (or c-suite/VP equivalent in your network) apply only for April 25th or does it apply to all four days at Summit?
- Great question! The All-Access pass for your CMO (or c-suite/VP equivalent in your network) is valid for all 4 days of Summit and not just April 25th.
Why should your CMO attend Summit?
- COMPLIMENTARY all-access pass to the Marketing Nation Summit, including a VIP Concert Experience with four-time Grammy Award-winning band, Train
- Hear from our amazing Day 2 keynote speaker, Grammy Award-winning musician and critically acclaimed actress, Queen Latifah
- Exclusive Adweek sessions connecting world-class brands & today’s technology disruptors discussing storytelling in the context of MarTech, AdTech, data & more
- Private VIP Networking Reception with Digital Futurists, Tech Moguls & More
- 50% Discount on four-day Pass for Your Team to Attend Summit (limit of 10 tickets per organization)
- Rideshare Transportation Voucher (Up to $300)
For any questions about this contest, post them below!