Exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketer to work with industry-leading tools in a data-driven environment.
Enviromedica is a fast-growing natural products innovator, manufacturer and distributor located in Austin, Texas. We’ve recently built out a beautiful new facility which includes maximum natural light and an open modern design.
Do you believe marketing is both art and science?
Are you a perfectionist who cares about getting the smallest thing just right?
Do you thrive in an environment where analytics, attribution metrics, and actionable insights are sponsored and rewarded by management?
Join our team! Experience an organization where your rigorous attention to detail is appreciated, and you’ll have a real opportunity to make a difference in your team’s success.
Develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across search, email, and paid digital communications channels for multi-channel B2B and Ecommerce manufacturer and distributor. Partner with management, vendors and internal team members to continually monitor owned digital assets, offer actionable insights, and execute revenue-driving optimization of complete sales funnel.
Search Marketing and Paid Digital Advertising
- Manage paid search, display and social advertising campaigns and accounts, optimizing performance according to established KPI’s and budgets, and adjusting accounts based on ongoing developments in best practices.
- Collaborate with content and creative team members in development of new campaigns, campaign content and landing pages while maintaining consistent messaging and brand voice.
- Evaluate media outlets and campaign performance for ROI based upon best practices in multi-channel attribution and statistical significance, continually offering recommended adjustments to digital media plan and campaign components, and negotiating as needed to improve cost per acquisition.
- Execute existing internal keyword research processes to support search-optimized content architecture and editorial calendar.
- Monitor and optimize site content for search engine presence across top through bottom funnel and head through tail traffic, making use of technical SEO and copyediting as needed while consistently prioritizing thought leadership and quality content over short term tactics.
- Stay up-to-date in algorithm updates, metadata and webmaster account management and monitoring for the major search engines.
- Research and test partnerships with vendors to expand reach and lower cost per acquisition, presenting findings to management regarding the advantages of vendor-provided vs. internal management, and manual vs. automated bid management and media buying.
Marketing Automation and Lead Nurturing
- Manage and build email lists, campaigns and templates utilizing Marketo marketing automation package, preparing and adjusting content and calls-to-action and coordinating with creative team to optimize campaigns toward maximized response, engagement and qualified lead generation.
- Utilize segmentation, lead nurturing and A/B Testing best practices while coordinating with team to develop repeatable processes, consistent nomenclature and actionable data management practices.
- Develop and implement campaigns comprised of collaborative content (downloads, webinars, infographics, etc.) sourced and developed through active relationships with sales, account management, community management, product management and creative team to ensure the voice and needs of the customer are optimally acknowledged and addressed.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound and email marketing activity converts leads into customers, continually refine and improve the customer journey.
- Manage key conversion points on owned web properties including landing pages, supporting pages, NetSuite Ecommerce cart, and Marketo lead generating forms.
- Monitor both Ecommerce and lead generation conversions and continually recommend and test improvements to landing pages, checkout process, site architecture, owned assets and campaign creative to impact bottom line.
- Utilize Marketo, Google Analytics, A/B Testing, and qualitative survey and usability tools as needed to collect insights.
- Assist in selecting and initiating vendor projects or tools as necessary to address problem areas and increase depth of capabilities in user research, data collection, upselling and/or optimization.
- Achieve conversion optimization gains and marketing funnel efficiencies while continually upholding brand values, product attributes and customer satisfaction.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, SEM/PPC, and display advertising campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of setting up and optimizing Google AdWords and paid social network advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable experience utilizing Google Analytics or equivalent package to improve website and campaign performance
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing and/or marketing automation
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Working knowledge of statistical significance and sample size calculation
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the use of formulas, functions, pivot tables and VLookup
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement, performance metrics, and search ranking and optimization factors
- Self-motivated, personable and flexible
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge and interest in health and wellness
- Experience with Marketo, NetSuite and/or CRM applications
- Facility with Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords Certification
BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent working experience