- Create integrated programs for events (pre event marketing, at show programs and follow up plans which includes post-event evaluations and metrics analysis)
- Organize and lead regular planning meetings with internal teams such as product marketing, corporate marketing, field marketing, marketing operations and third-party vendors
- Research, evaluate and book event venues, exhibit space and hotel rooms and manage logistic requirements and deadlines for drayage, electric, shipping, etc.
- Create event overview presentation, staff schedule, show guide and coordinate booth staff training. Help build event yearly schedule and budget.
- Procure, coordinate and manage third-party vendors such as decorator, A/V, catering, freight shipping, labor/show unions, and show management
What you need to bring with you:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 - 10 years of experience in event marketing.
- Passionate, outgoing personality with strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead by example
- Creativity and experience building awareness and demand at events
- Planning, project management and analytical skills with proven ability to track and measure results and make data-driven investment decisions
- Ability to work with people at all levels of an organization including executive management, sales, and marketing.
Good to have:
- Marketing automation experience
- Salesforce.com experience.
Additional Company Facts:
- 8,000+ customers worldwide (400+ global enterprise customers, 600+ service provider customers, 750+ SmartStack customers, Customers in 50+ countries)
- Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for General Purpose Disk Arrays
- Global partner ecosystem that spans 40+ countries
- 1000+ dedicated employees and awarded Top Workplace
- Strategic Alliances: Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Splunk, Citrix, Commvault, etc.
Nimble Storage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
NOTE to all recruitment firms: Nimble Storage is not accepting agency/search firm referrals for this posting, or other postings, without prior written permission from Nimble Storage's Staffing organization. Nimble Storage is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
This document was generated from the following discussion: Senior Event Marketing Manager