Do you want to be part of a high-growth company that’s revolutionizing how companies approach HCM, or People Operations as we like to call it?
Join the Zuman team! Our mission is to deliver a single-source people operations experience to one million businesses globally. Join our revolution early and benefit from our culture of empowering and rewarding team members who can deliver what businesses and their employees have been asking for: a premium cloud-based, comprehensive people operations solution.
The Marketing & Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for end to end marketing & sales operations, including: executing marketing campaigns through Marketo and Salesforce.com, managing data strategy and integrity, contributing to revenue growth by tracking and analyzing key marketing metrics through dashboards and reports. This position reports to the Marketing & Sales Operations Manager. Apply at: Careers at Zuman
- Marketing Technology: Manage Marketo and recommend appropriate segmentation based on behavioral and demographic data. Build time or event-triggered communication that advances buyers through early-stage funnel. Includes drip marketing through complex, multistep nurture flows based on activity or rules, auto-responders, sales-initiated events, follow-up communications, to improve prospect/customer engagement.
- Leads: Drive closed loop marketing process and reporting. Manage day-to-day lead operations for Zuman: ensure quality lead flow, lead scoring and alert management, optimize lead follow-up and data quality for reporting.
- Reporting & Analysis: Provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity, including monitoring website metrics, email performance and other key KPIs. Provide executive management with analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting. Analyze competitors and provide both summary and detailed reports.
- Database: Drive marketing database strategy: analyzing gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, and practices that ensure data quality and overall database health.
- Campaign Support: Support sales teams by providing data pulls for effective planning and execution of marketing campaigns and sales prospecting programs.
- Lead Funnel Workflow: Analyze and optimize lead pipeline processes by working with Business Development Managers and Sales team members.
- Integrations: Provide Use Cases for enterprise technology integrations as needed by analyzing the needs of customers/prospects and working with vendors
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing operations, demand generation, or campaign management
- 2+ years’ experience with Marketo
- Experience with salesforce.com
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- Track record of supporting successful demand generation programs with breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution and lead processes
- Proactive, self-starter with drive to build first class operations function.
- Team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree required