- Customers are encouraged to use the Ideas section on the community to share their ideas for new features or enhancements to the product.
- The more "Likes" an idea gets, the more likely Marketo will add it to the product roadmap. Therefore, vote for ideas you like!
- The Product Management team reviews ideas every week, and will add as many great ideas as possible.
- Getting started in the Marketo Community - https://marketo.my.salesforce.com/articles/Article/Get-Started-with-Marketo-Community?popup=true
Request through Premier/Elite Support
- Elite and Premier customers should discuss their business requirements with their named support engineers (NSE)
- Support Engineers will work with subject matter experts (SME) to come up with solutions
- Champion with Product Management for product enhancements
- Depending on the nature of the issue, Product Management will review and come up with a plan
- Support will communicate the plan to the customer
- Customers can reach support management through the escalation process, and create a Situation Management case by directly emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers should discuss with management about product enhancements and how critical the enhancements are for their business
- Management will discuss with product management regarding the feasibility
- Management will communicate back with a plan
Quarterly CS Roadmap discussion
- CS teams should collect and prioritize feedback from teams
- The Support team can send an email to Tier 3 to include an enhancement request in the roadmap discussion
- CS functional leads to identify common themes, and prioritize across CS groups
- PM/Engineering feedback will be captured during meetings in Smartsheet
- All information can then be revisited ongoing as needed