Be sure you sign up for as many of these 18 (2X more than at Summit 2017!!!) fabulous Marketo Technical & Foundational Techniques track sessions from our very own amazing Marketo Champions and Champion Alumni as you can:
- Analytics That Matter: Reports For Every Stage of the Funnel -- Jessica Kao
- AWSome Sauce: 10 Marketo Life Lessons From An Enterprise Org -- Joe Reitz
- Beyond Channels: What Else To Use To Capture The Data You Really Need (Workshop) -- Emily Thornton, Jenny Robertson, & Taylor Enfinger
- Cut me some Slack! Leveraging The Slack API With Marketo Webhooks And Bots -- Erik Heldebro
- Don't Get Lost In The Upside Down Of Your Sales Funnel (Workshop) -- Chelsea Kiko & Chris Saporito
- Email Deliverability 101: Winning The Inbox Wars (Workshop) -- Carmi Lopez-Jones & Kiersti Esparza
- Fearless Marketing In A GDPR World: Tips To Thrive Amidst New Regulations -- Michelle Miles
- From Nurture To Negotiation: Intelligent ABM In 2018 (Workshop) -- Rachel Noble
- How To Build A Marketing Operations Center Of Excellence (Workshop) -- Andy Varshneya & Edward Unthank (ETU)
- Infrastructure Down & Dirty: Architecting Best Practices In Marketo -- Edward Unthank (ETU)
- Make The Most Out Of Your A/B Testing: What Every Data Driven Marketer Needs To Know (Workshop) -- Jessica Kao
- Master Engagement Marketing With Marketo Engagement Programs -- Josh Hill
- Passing The Baton: How to Track Sales Follow Up On Your Marketing Leads (Workshop) -- David Da Silva & Mark Farnell
- Rolebased Metrics: The Right Report For The Right Stakeholder At The Right Time -- Veronica Holmes
- Skinning Schrodinger’s Cat: Fearless Marketing When You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know -- Jenn DiMaria & Juli James
- Smash The Data Silos: Use Marketo To Create A Single Source Of Customer Truth -- Courtney Grimes, Eric Hollebone, & Gary DeAsi
- Strengthening Sales & Marketing Alignment: Developing Real-Time Alerts with Rich, Actionable Insights (Workshop) -- Dan Stevens.
- Web Personalization & ContentAI In The Real World: A Marketer's Tale -- JD Nelson
The number one thing we heard from you in your feedback from Summit 2017 was that you wanted more workshops! As you can see, we are offering eight of the above content sessions as workshops where you have the opportunity for a more intimate and interactive session with our most experienced speakers.
See you at the Marketing Nation Summit!