Welcome to 2018! We’re starting the new year out on a positive note by rolling out a new design and structure in the Marketing Nation Community with the goal of helping you be more successful with Marketo, more quickly. The new design and structure was reviewed and vetted by many Community members and we truly appreciated all their valuable feedback.
Starting next new week, you will see:
- A new home page experience – When you land on the home page, you’ll see a news feed of what’s new and exciting in the Marketing Nation Community. For those of you who have been part of Marketing Nation for several years, it will be like going back to the good ‘ol days. The Marketo banner has also been removed so you have immediate access to what you really care about, the exciting and helpful conversations happening among your fellow Community members.
- One place for discussions – You asked and we answered. No more decisions about where to look for answers to your questions. Product Discussions and Marketing Discussions have been merged into a single place to access the genius of your fellow marketers, simply called Discussions.
- A new Blog space – Read about best practices, tips and tricks, and more from peers, experts, and Marketo employees…all in one spot.
- An area for Release Info – Want to learn about what’s in the latest, greatest Marketo release? Look no further than our new Release Info space.
- Mobile friendly – Guess what? The Marketing Nation is now mobile friendly so you can take it on the go with you. The genius of your peers is always at your fingertips.
I’m excited to roll out these changes to Marketing Nation. As always, if you have any additional ideas or feedback, please feel free to let me know.
You can expect the Marketing Nation Community to keep getting better and better throughout 2018!