Get ready to become a Marketo Certified Expert and discover new opportunities for career growth and advancement. During a recent certification webinar, Inga Romanoff shared salary data that validated the value of Marketo certification. Research shows that 34% of Marketo Certified Experts typically make over 125K, compared to only 14% non-MCE Marketo users.
Quite a few attendees from the August 24th webinar wanted to know how to get ready for Marketo Certification. Here are a few preparation tips for both the MCE exam and Specializations.
Marketo Certified Expert Preparation Materials
- Marketo University Learning Portal
- MCE Exam Preparation
- Marketo Docs
- Sample Questions
Marketo Specialization Assessments
Now that you know how to prepare for the exam, let’s review eligibility requirements.
If you achieved your MCE in 2016 you will be required to maintain your certification in 2017.
If you received your MCE designation by taking the 2017 exam, you will be required to maintain your credential every two years.
Marketo recommends the following prerequisite knowledge prior to taking the MCE exam:
- 1-2 years general marketing experience
- Foundational marketing automation knowledge
- 1+ years (800 – 1000+ hours) hands on experience using Marketo
- Conceptual knowledge and the business context of using Marketing Automation
Your MCE designation is also required prior to taking the specialization exams.
Now GET CERTIFIED!
There are multiple opportunities to take both the MCE and Specialization Assessments.
In Person (MCE only)
- The Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) certification exam will be available at the upcoming Marketo Roadshows
- Discounted Exam fee: $175USD
- Exam Registration: Registration will be on-site.
Two Testing Models
- Online Proctored—exam at home or work
- Onsite Proctored—traditional exam center
- For both, go to: www.webassessor.com/marketo