Calling all Marketo Certified Experts! By becoming a Certified Expert, you have demonstrated your broad knowledge of Marketo. Now you have the chance to prove your mastery in eight unique functions of Marketo with our Specializations. The Specializations, which are listed below, allow you to be recognized for your proficiency in these key areas of Marketo. Click here to learn more about maximizing your Marketo mastery.
- Analytics Attribution Specialist: Validate your knowledge of tracking and measuring first touch and multi-touch attribution, as well as how to use Marketo’s advanced reporting to build insightful ad-hoc reports.
- Creative Assets Specialist: Prove your proficiency in creating and customizing design assets using HTML and CSS, including customizing colors, buttons, styles, landing pages, emails and more, to align with your visual brand identity.
- Email Deliverability Specialist: Prove your skills designing emails for optimal performance, configuring key technical settings to authenticate your emails, and setting up your Marketo instance to ensure people receive only the communications that they want.
- Event and Webinars Specialist: Prove your knowledge of using events and webinars to engage your buyers by showing how to create and track events and webinars in Marketo, how to set up and execute both online and offline events, and how to manage attendance at live events using the Marketo Live Event application.
- Nurture & Engagement Specialist: Demonstrate your practical knowledge of creating engagement programs, adding content, building streams, adding people and reporting on success.
- Programs & Campaigns Specialist: Validate your ability to automate programs, clone them, use tokens and report on important program data such as ROI and acquisition.
- Social Marketing Specialist: Demonstrate your capability to plan and strategize social marketing campaigns, manage your social media presence in Marketo, use Marketo social marketing features and report on the impact of your social marketing activities.
- Web Personalization Specialist: Affirm your abilities to create personal, relevant experiences for visitors on your website, create audience segments based on demographic, firmographic and behavioral data, develop different types of web personalization campaigns using Marketo and report on your web personalization marketing initiatives.
- *Coming Soon Account-Based Marketing: Demonstrate your ability to focus marketing efforts on key accounts by understanding ABM account scoring, how to configure ABM, assessing AMB readiness, and how to engage targeted accounts across channels.
Need a refresher? Don’t miss our Preparation courses which discuss the important material on many of the Specialization topics. Check it out here!