This year’s Marketing Nation Summit is just around the corner and we have some exciting news about the conference! Just last week we announced that the theme of the conference is “Leading in the Engagement Economy.” More on the engagement economy in this blog from our CEO, Steve Lucas.
We will also be hosting a brand-new experience, a “summit-within-a-summit” in partnership with Adweek focused on the future of advertising technology (AdTech). Marketo and Adweek will present “The Future of AdTech at The Marketing Nation Summit,” a half-day of programming moderated by Adweek Editorial Director James Cooper, where you will hear from some of today’s leading marketers about how they are leveraging the latest technology to rethink how they interact with customers. The names of the speakers included in this program will be announced in the coming weeks.
Many sessions, providing the best industry insights to help you succeed in the new Engagement Economy, have already been announced with more to come in the next few weeks:
- Digital Marketing Transformation in the Age of Cyber Threats: What Every Marketer Should Know – Holly Rollo, chief marketing officer, RSA
- Fake News, Public Distrust, and the Implications for Marketing – Gerry McGovern, chief executive officer, Customer Carewords
- Five Ways to Caffeinate Your Customer Experience in 2017 – Scott Anderson, chief marketing officer, Sitecore
- How the San Francisco Giants Transformed CX to Become Baseball's Brand MVPs – Bryan Srabian, vice president of digital media & brand development, San Francisco Giants
- The Rise of the “Unbrand”: The Secret Genius of Taylor Swift & How She's Changed Marketing Forever – Martin Kihn, research vice president, Gartner for Marketing Leaders
- What's Your Story? How Powerful Narratives Drive Great Companies – Deb Lavoy, CEO of Narrative Builders
Let’s not forget that Summit is about fun too! In addition to multiple parties and other events, four-time Grammy Award-winning band Train will perform in a private concert for all registered attendees.
Don’t miss out! Be sure you’re registered and ready to join us in April at the best Marketing Nation Summit ever!