On this week's episode of #KreweChats, we delved into Marketo Sales Insight with special guest (and #MKTOChamp) Emily Dick. Emily is an absolute UNICORN when it comes to Marketo and Salesforce expertise, and we were thrilled to have her perspective on this episode of #KreweChats! More professionally speaking, Emily is a MOPs Manager at ACL, Marketo Champion, and an all around great person to chat with about all things Marketing. Also seen on this chat were #MyKrewe regulars Jenn DiMaria, Sydney Mulligan, and Julz James!
As many of you are probably already aware, Marketo Sales Insight is an amazing tool that can help any organization drive towards better alignment between sales and marketing, and it does this in a few unique ways. You can dive into the full episode at the link below, but, um... This is a blog post, so we gon' expound on some shenanigans.
- Point #1: you learn more about the Krewe's favorite fast food indulgences than you ever wanted to know. Shout out to my Louisiana folk
- If you aren't putting MSI into a frame of reference that immediately benefits your sales team, you're doing it wrong.
- You should also be conducting regular training for your sales team. We recommend a monthly webinar series that walks through each aspect of MSI (or quarterly, at the very least!)
- Make it easy for your sales team to send emails through MSI, whether directly from SFDC or the Outlook Plugin (Sorry Mac users/AKA: Listen up, MKTO!)
- Encourage your sales folks to prospect via the Anonymous web activity tab and LinkedIn Integration!
Those are the high points, but if aligning your sales and marketing organizations is something you're interested in, then this episode is for you!