Hey Everyone, Weeeeeee're back with the next episode of #KreweChats! This week we delve into Data Management best practices and welcome guest chatter Sydney Mulligan in addition to Geoff Krajeski, @Julz_James, Jenn DiMaria, Joe Reitz, and Enrico deLeon.
Check out Episode 2 here: Krewe Chats - Data Management - YouTube
In this episode we cover:
- What is data management? What are some best practices?
- What are some of the key data management components in your instance? Let's talk bounces!
- To delete, or not to delete? That is the question. Keeping records out of Marketo to avoid database bloat.
- Sending alerts for activities, as well as SLAs
- Durable Unsubscribe: "You can't ***** it up". Also other unsubscribes
- Email preference centers: Are they necessary? Let's talk about it!
- Tokens! (We love tokens )
- Deduping master tip regarding lead scoring from Champion Sydney Mulligan
- Also, don't miss each of our favorite words in our intro!
We hope you tune in for our next #KreweChat on August 12 at 3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT. Feel free to post any topics you'd like to see us cover in future chats, and thanks for tuning in!