I want to know is it worth spending on Unbounce when you already have Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to know is it worth spending on Unbounce when you already have Marketo?

I want to know Pro's and Cons of Marketo & Unbounce Integration.

18 REPLIES 18
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: I want to know is it worth spending on Unbounce when you already have Marketo?

Unbounce makes pretty pages (albeit formulaic IMO). It's hard to say, without site-specific experience, whether that will lead to better conversions. Since you can cancel the UB subscription at any time, your best bet is to invest and then back out if it isn't working for your case.

Don't use the Unbounce "integration" as it's broken, just post the Unbounce form to the Marketo forms endpoint.

Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I want to know is it worth spending on Unbounce when you already have Marketo?

Sanford Whiteman wrote:

Don't use the Unbounce "integration" as it's broken, just post the Unbounce form to the Marketo forms endpoint.

I wish I could like that 1000 times. Learned that the hard way.

Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hi Sanford Whiteman​ and Veronica Holmes​, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "just post the Unbounce form to the Marketo forms endpoint." Could you explain further please? We're seeing some issues with the Unbounce integration, like pulling over fields such as inferred data and UTM data.

SanfordWhiteman

Kinda hard to explain.  I can walk you through it via Join.Me if you DM me (have done this for some others on the Community). It doesn't take more than a few minutes, there are just a few different places in the UI you have to jump around.

It's one of my longest-standing blog drafts, but after I lost my screenshots twice, I got discouraged from blogging this one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sanford Whiteman​, thanks so much for all your insights on this post and on the community! Would love to hear more on your take on the best way to do the Unbounce-Marketo integration. Would be great if you DM me or drop me an email at zann@workato.com so we can connect! Thanks.

Mackenzie_Warre
Level 2

It's looking extremely likely that we will be implementing Unbounce in the next couple of weeks and I want to make sure that we set up the integration in the best way possible. Any chance that blog post has made it out of your drafts?

SanfordWhiteman

No, too busy, but I can show you how it's done in about 10m.

Mackenzie_Warre
Level 2

I will take you up on that offer! Much appreciated. Let us officially get our Unbounce account and I will DM you.

Erik_Hill1
Level 2

Hi Sanford, would you be willing to do a quick walkthrough with me on your solution?